Baby + office+ travel= A story of working mother who loves travel and treks

Everyone
is willing to live the life of their own dreams. But exactly how? Many
times we could not find the answer and it’s remain unanswered. I found
my happiness in travel, jungle trails, trekking and exploring the new
places along with my family. Especially with my two-year-old daughter. I
love my journey and I love the never ending travel experiences!
As
a working mother, it’s difficult for me to manage home, office-hours,
kid and further planning of upcoming trips. Hence I set the perfect
equation of discipline, curiosity and passion to makes my life easy as a
mother, wife, employee & TRAVELER.

In
the year 2018, I first tried to head at fort Lohgad along with my one
and half-year-old, luckily that was succeeded. That first attempt which
gave me courage. Then onwards, In January 2019 we trekked to Raireshwar
and set the goal for the year 2019. In mission 2019, we have decided to
visit nearby forts, forests and seashore EVERY MONTH. Then after we visited forts named as Tikona and Tung in following months and further journey started.
![]() |
| We are at Tung |
After
a baby, our 360-degree life turned in to 90-degree -Home,office and
baby Only. As a backpacker this was very tough time for me. No doubt, I
was started missing that craziness and freedom which I used to enjoy
before being a mother. I was aware “I”only one who has to take right
decision and move out of this situation.
When
my daughter turns in to 5-month-old very first time (with reasonable
risk) we went to night camping near Bhor,Pune. We enjoyed entire outing
with her and now she is growing as a nature lover. To make my toddler
habitual with mountains,rivers and Sahyadri ranges we started visiting
forts,jungle trails and treks. We are very proud for our Daughter
Swanandi. Today my two-year-old can tell four-five name of the forts and
two- three sentences about the Shivaji Maharaj.
![]() |
| Baby's day out from the month of five |
![]() |
| In Jaipur and Pushkar |
Absoulutly!
it’s really difficult to carry 15 kg weight and climb forts like Tikona
and Tung which are almost at the height 3500 ft. But It says that –
There is a wish there is way! And now it's all easy because of the "
practice makes man perfect.”
![]() |
| Sometimes
It's difficult for Swanandi to be part of my passion.. my travel...But
her company only making me strong and capable to achieve anything.. |
![]() |
My
write up and it’s almost all information are especially for parents.
Due to my travel blog I am getting connected with many parents and
readers. I am receiving many blessings and best wishes from them which
are inspiring me to move forward. In this journey my husband Aadinath,
my sister Monika, my friend Chetan and most important my readers are
always helping me lot.
![]() |
My family.... My People.. LOVE YOU GUYS !! MUHHHH
|








Comments
Post a Comment